How To Prevent Greasy Hair


Greasy hair is not so great... unless you're Megan Fox.
I mean greasy hair does not look cute at all unless it's on purpose. Obviously Megan's hair is not greasy, but filled with hairspray, mouse etc. But what I mean is greasy hair is just not something you want unless it's to make a smooth looking bun, or a sleek look (like Megan Fox) but otherwise have you ever tried getting greasy hair 1-1½ day right after you washed it? Don't worry I've figured out that you should really listen to your hairdresser when they say you need to shampoo twice in the shower. YES you will need to wash your hair twice, because suddenly your hair can last up to 4 days without getting washed, which is amazing! I've now been shampooing twice for a very long time and I've forgot all about greasy until my friends asked me how my hair never looks greasy.

But there you have it! Shampoo twice

The thing is first time you shampoo you wash out all the bacteria, and afterwards you wanna do it again and then the shampoo will go in your hair and do it's magic :)

No comments: