Review & Swatches: ELF Baked Eyeshadow Palette Texas


Hi ladies! So I thought it was time for my first review with swatches etc. It is going to be on the "ELF Baked Eyeshadow Palette" with the name "Texas".

I've always been having my eye on the palette and I decided to order it and I received it for two-three weeks ago I think, with some other goodies of course.

I've decided to write numbers on the pictures so you can match the swatches with which color it is in the palette since the colors doesn't have any names.

The packaging is very simple but works perfect for me! The surface is really soft and does not get dirty like for example the original NAKED palette. It comes with a big mirror (as seen on a picture further down in this post) which I really like if your on a vacation and doesn't have a mirror with you, so you just take out your eyeshadow with the mirror. 

The shadows are gorgeous!!! They are very soft and pigmented, BUT the lighter colors aren't as pigmented as the darker colors which I'm pretty down about, but it's nothing big. I do find that you have to apply the shadow with your fingers, cause if you do it with a brush I don't really feel it pick as much product of as i you use your fingers. But I think that's a plus, cause then if you want a more natural look you just use brushes, but if you want "party/more glam" look then you use your fingers.

All the colors are very gorgeous and they all contain glitter. The darkest colors 4 and 5 contain less than the others for some reason. I do find that the darker shadows reminds a little of one another, but that's fine cause your look more put together, but just so you are aware of that :)

If you are to a party and they take a lot of pictures with blitz, then your eyeshadow will look so stunning. The blitz gives the shadow a really pretty look. 

Here are some swatches with blitz and no blitz




Color 1 - 5




Color 6-10



Lovely big mirror

Ingredients (as they say on Eyes Lips Faces' website):
Mica, Talc, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (mineral oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

For EU get the product here: click me
For US get the product here: click me 

No comments: