MAKEUP ON A BUDGET // FULL FACE

Many people don't just wanna go buy makeup for thousand of dollars, even though we actually wish we could, but I guess we gotta get it together and do makeup on a budget! Let's be honest - the only difference between expansive and inexpensive makeup is sometimes just the name of the company.

The products I'm going to recommend are of course some products I've tried and thinks work amazing for me! It's defiantly makeup on a budget I tell you! For a studying girl like me - you defiantly would want makeup on a budget. 

It's actually just about trying a lot of makeup, try different brands, see what your skin can take etc. and when you finally find something that's working for you it's amazing, so here's some products I personally can't live without:

1. My primer which I can't live without cause without my primer no base, and no base... well we all know what's gonna happen - makeup sliding around, especially if you're a oily beast like me haha
This primer works so good for me, it's from Nivea so it's very affordable and it smells great + it has hydration in it too, so it's a primer and it hydrates! Really great if you ask me :)





2. This is a concealer, but I actually like it as a foundation! YES you heard me. It's oil free and the product is almost free haha since the prize is so looow! It covers amazingly and it lasts me all day! Give it a try you defiantly won't regret, and maybe you can switch your expansive foundation out with this cheap alternative.
TIP: If you got acne this product will cover all the red with one swipe of it, I bought it because of my acne and it worked amazing, and today I don't have acne, but I love this product so much I can't let it go now :)





 3. Then apply a concealer where needed (blemished, under eye circles) try the True Match by Loreal it's a really great concealer and I do have to say set it of with a good matte powder so it doesn't crease or else it will.













4. To top of my ELF concealer "foundation" I recommend using the Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel it's amazing, go for one with no color "tranparent" if you are wearing a foundation, cause if you use a powder on top of your already colored foundation it will get a little muddy in my opinion.
This powder will keep you matte all day and it's easy to touch up with it later same day.








5. To contour you forehead, cheekbones etc. try this one from ELF. It's the ELF Pressed Powder, get one in 2-3 shades darker than your skintone so you will get a nice contour. You just can't go wrong with this!












6. To set your brows try the ELF Eyebrow kit. It comes with a gel and a powder and a mini brush and mirror. It's a really great packaging (all the products from the Studio Line just have a great packaging which kind of reminds me of nars, which is not a bad thing at all)
TIP: If your blond choose a shade 2 shades darker. If your brunette choose a shade 2 shades lighter.




7. For eyeshadow I recommend getting a cheap palette with colors that compliment your eyes. This one I have a post on http://melinachristiansen.blogspot.dk/2014/01/review-swatches-elf-baked-eyeshadow.html so go check it out. It's the ELF Baked Eyeshadow Palette on Texas.











8. Add mascara. Here I have the Falsies by Maybelline, which I use on my top lashes and for the bottom I use Accelerator by Rimmel london. Both mascaras makes your lashes longer and the Falsies defiantly gives you a lot of volume. For best results apply 2 layers.








9. To finish the look apply a affordable luscious liquid lipstick by ELF in Baby Lips to your lips and you are ready to go with your makeup on a budget look.













This is the products I use everyday going somewhere special, the look completed gives a very classic put together look. It's a clean look and you didn't use that much money on it which is such a benefit! Hope you liked it!

No comments: