Review & Swatches: ELF Baked Eyeshadow


Hi ladies, it's time for another review & swatches. This time it's ELF again! Yes I know, but I just can't resist the quality mixed with those affordable prices - that just screams my name. Especially for a girl like me working hard in high school with a low budget, even though I work in a clothing store and earn a good amount of money, I still prefer a great cheap alternative! BUT it's only because of the quality of these products I do, if not I wouldn't buy them but use more money on a better product.

About the product:
As I sit with it in my hands I feel like it's gonna last me forever to use it up. I've used the shadows so many times and it keeps looking exactly the same way as the day I received it, even though it does get a bit dirty (as seen on the photo above)
As the ELF Baked Palette I do find it easier to apply the product with your hands, cause I find that the product reacts to body heat and gets easier on your fingers than a eyeshadow brush. You can apply with both, it's just that I prefer to apply with fingers when it's baked.
Besides all that it's a very pigmented eyeshadow and I do like the colors a lot. There's 6 colors (in UK) and there's 10 in US and I've got 3 of them as you can see. I don't know why we only got 6 out of 10 in the EU, but I guess there's a weird reason for that. I am defiantly going to order the rest of them, cause I think it's just a good investment and you get a lot for the money.

About the packaging:
I really like the packaging, it's these small shadows and it's clear so you can see right away which color to pick up in your (maybe) big collection of makeup, which I find very helpful so you doesn't have to open each shadow to see which color it is.
It opens up very easily and it's just an easy shadow to bring with you.

          "Pixie"                                               "Bark"                                     "Enchanted"
 "Pixie" - This I would say has the opposite from the "Enchanted" this is pink with a touch of gold and it looks really girly and flirty on your eyes.

"Enchanted" - This color is really gorgeous in the inner of your eye and has a gold look with a touch of pink.
 "Bark" - this color is mainly a pretty dark brown color with gold glitter. This I would say is more for the smokey eyes look while it has a very dark color and lots of glitter, I would apply this on the entire lid or apply it as an outer v on my eyelid.
                        Enchanted                             Bark                               Pixie
          Pixie                                   Bark                             Enchanted
Without blitz

Buy the product here:
EU - click me
US - click me

Ingredients (as said on ELF's website):
Mica, Talc, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (mineral oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

No comments: