Dry Shampoo by got2b Schwarzkopf

Hi ladies! Many people have a problem finding the right dry shampoo, especially brunettes since they need a dry shampoo that sprays out dark powder, but this dry shampoo sprays out in white and it still works if your a brunette! I've been looking for the best dry shampoo forever, but I've never had luck finding the best one, but then one day when I was in Germany I saw this thing standing and calling my name. It's the best dry shampoo I've ever tried hands down. It doesn't smell funny or anything, it doesn't get stuck in my hair, it's not sticky, it's very easy to brush out and it really does remove the greasiness from your hair. I just love this product!

Before using it you need to shake it well and then you can apply it to your oily roots. It really gives you the appearance and the feeling of new washed hair. With this thing you can go up to 4 days without washing your hair. I recommend 3 days max, since you need to wash your hair.  

On the back of the bottle it tells you all the things you need to do to use the product correctly and it says ROCK YOUR STYLE 1 MORE DAY!

What is dry shampoo? If you don't know what dry shampoo is, it's like a shampoo in sprayform that comes out in powder. If your hair is looking greasy and you don't have time to take a bath, just take your dry shampoo out and spray your oily roots and you can rock another day without washing it.

If you haven't found your best dry shampoo yet - give this a try!
Have a nice Sunday ladies <3

 (My dry shampoo, love them!)

No comments: