January Favorites


Hi beautiful! Here's my favorites for January. These seven different things are defiantly something I've used all January and I really like them.

  • 1. Cool Water by DAVIDOFF. It's a really fresh smell - you know the feeling and smell you have when you step out of the shower? That's how it smells, just better! It gives you the feeling of being fresh and clean. I would call this a summer scent, but you can defiantly wear this all year around.
  • 2. ELF Lipstain in Birthday Suit. This lipstain is first of all amazing. It got two sides. You have a clear gloss you can put on top of the colored side. It gives an effect of fuller lips when you apply the clear gloss on top. You can buy it here: www.eyeslipsface.com
  • 3. Also an ELF product. It's the ELF powder from their Studio Line. Their studio line product has a NARS packaging looking. I've used this for contouring all month - and I love it! I have it in caramel, which is 2-3 times darker than my skin tone. It works perfect with their contour brush from their studio line as well.
  • 4. The Falsies by Maybelline. The mascara on the photo isn't waterproof, but I prefer the waterproof cause my eyes tints to get watery sometimes. I just think the waterproof lasts longer and it holds up the lashes longer than the original. It really gives you the look of false lashes. I just love this mascara!
  • 5. Noa Noa rubber boots - Now these are amazing! They are cheaper than Hunter rubber boots and they works exactly the same. They are 100% waterproof and you walk great in them. They work perfectly with a sock in them.
  • 6. Loreal Volume Shampoo with no silicone. This is my second favorite shampoo ever! It has a smell I haven't smelled before, it's a really good smell. This is basically a volume shampoo obviously, and it gives me the best volume of all the volume shampoos I've used. So if you want volume you should defiantly try this one out! The bottle says it's for fine hair with no volume. But I have a lot of hair and it's not fine, but it works for me. This shampoo is also really good if you straighten your hair, cause the straightening won't weight down the volume.
  • 7. The Remington Pearl Straightener is the best drugstore straightener you can get! It works wonders for my hair (I have naturally curly hair) and it straightens my hair a way that none of the other I've tried. It leaves your hair soft and silky. I really enjoy this straightener. It takes about 1 min. to warm up and it says a "bip" noice when it's ready. It goes up to 235 degress which is more than enough for your hair. It leaves your hair straight for two days (if you do it the right way)
I hope you liked my favorites! See you next month with a new favorites post :)   

No comments: